1 Source welcomes qualified applicants to submit their resumes for consideration to work in the areas of IT systems strategic planning and architecture development, systems engineering, software development, operations and maintenance, and cyber security. If you are interested in joining a highly motivated workforce, working in an exciting and challenging environment, while receiving industry competitive benefits and recognition. Please visit our current openings and apply now.
- Alt Program Manager (APM) (20-039) Washington D.C.
- Business Process Consultant (20-041) Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer (20-032) Washington, DC
- Cybersecurity Engineer Senior III (20-034) Washington D.C.
- Desktop Support Technician (20-028) Washington, DC
- Exchange Engineer (20-017) Washington, DC
- Information Security Specialist Senior (20-035) Washington D.C.
- Information Technology Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer (20-027) Washington, DC
- Network Engineer I (20-021) Washington, DC
- Network Engineer II (20-022) Washington, DC
- Network Management Engineer (20-023) Washington, DC
- Network/VoIP Engineer (20-025) Washington, DC
- Personnel Security Specialist (20-030) Washington, DC
- Privacy Subject Matter Expert (SME) (20-037) Washington D.C.
- Program Analyst (20-024) Washington, DC
- Program Manager (PM) (20-040) Washington D.C.
- Program Manager (PM) (20-038) Washington D.C.
- Proposal Manager (20-016) Washington, DC
- Proposal Writer (20-029) Washington, DC
- Senior Software Developer (20-033) Lemont, IL
- Service Desk Technician I (20-018) Washington, DC
- Service Desk Technician II (20-019) Washington, DC
- Service Desk Technician III (20-020) Washington, DC
- Systems Engineer - Senior (20-036) Washington D.C.
- Windows System Administrator (20-026) Washington, DC
1 Source is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. 1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or Veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.