Location: Washington D.C.
Security Clearance Eligibility: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Alt PM is responsible for overseeing contract performance and building customer relationships. The Alt PM will be responsible for the day-to-day management of project teams and will serve as the Government’s primary POCs. The Alt PM will provide planning, direction and coordination to accomplish all work requirements in addition to managing and overseeing all activities performed by contractor personnel.
• Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the contract and any resulting Task Orders, to include both technical issues and businesses processes
• Provides management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the execution of the contract
• Assigns tasks to other contractor personnel, supervises on-going technical efforts, and manages overall performance
• Provides overall management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the execution of this contract
• Makes decisions for the contractor’s organization and responds to Government issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues
• The APM must have a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in managing a comprehensive cybersecurity and privacy program.
• The APM candidate should have at least one of the following certifications, Project Management Professional (PMP), SCRUM, Project Management Graduate Certificate, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), CompTIA Project+, or Project Management in IT Security (PMITS)
• A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience briefing executive level leadership and coordinating program efforts at a senior management level within and external to the organization
• Must be US Citizen. National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI) and/or Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) will be required
• A TS clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance may be required
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.