Location: Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to be an integral member of the 1 Source Management Team. Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Contribute to organizational goals by providing strategic financial analysis and financial information. Assist in the development of long and short-term business operating goals. Ensures all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Directs all finance and accounting reporting matters including: monthly/quarterly/annual closings; budgeting, forecasting, payroll/receiving supervision (A/P, A/R, etc.); revenue recognition, cash management/treasury and vendor management. Manage banking, partner vendor relationships
- Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the CEO. Prepares and communicates regular financial information to Executive Management Team.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company.
- Develop and maintain internal controls and financial accounting systems for internal and external reporting and analysis. Ensures internal controls and confidentiality are established, maintained, and revised as appropriate; monitors procedural systems, identifies issues/weaknesses, and recommends changes and/or improvements. Lead the relationship with the company's auditors and manage the completion of all of the company's financial audits.
- Develops and maintains planning and budgeting systems, prepares annual departmental budgets, and manages corporate financial performance. Review all month end activities, including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, and corporate/overhead cost allocations.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree or certifications preferred (CPA, CFA, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, practices, and procedures
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.