Location: Navy Yard - Washington, DC
Security Clearance Eligibility: Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is looking for a Cloud Engineer to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Department of Transportation to demonstrate experience as an engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition to cloud operations.
Required Skills and Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of Cloud experience
- Experience working with Cloud and Application development
- Experience with ColdFusion, IIS, .NET, Windows System Administration, Server, and Storage
- Demonstrated knowledge of system migration on an enterprise level to a centralized data center or third party cloud computing environments
- Possess advanced knowledge of virtualization platforms, cloud computing deployment and service models, and understanding of TCP/IP in the virtual environment, including VLANs, routing and virtual switches
- Experience with various migration strategies and approaches to ensure a low risk and minimal downtime for the target systems to the target environments
- Ensures Migrations best practice and technical guidelines, artifacts prescribed, etc. are adhered to in a timely manner; e.g., application flows, technical architecture, test plans and any other success driven artifact is completed
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Navy Yard - Washington, DC
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.