THIS JOB IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Eligibility: Active Public Trust clearance is required
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is looking for a Mobile Engineer to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) and be responsible for the implementation of users and applications, mobile device policies, configuration of mobile device users, implementation of security posture, and management of mobile device users. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and administer the client’s mobility environment with additional responsibilities to their collaborative environment including Exchange 2016 and Skype for Business.
- Mature the client’s Enterprise Mobility Management offerings including deployment, operation, application wrapping, policy creation and management of government container on corporate devices.
- Administer other collaborative technologies within the collaborative and mobility space that include, but not limited to alternative messaging strategies, messaging security tools, and level 3 troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- Implement, test, and evaluate of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions.
- Integrate mobile capacities (Single sign-on, High Availability, Content management and Government container management).
- Wrap purchased and home grown mobile applications (iOS and/or Android).
- Enforce mobile device policies and configure various operation systems.
- Provide administration and engineering support for all messaging related projects such as implementation of new systems or processes.
- Create documentation of processes and procedures.
- Provide proposals to mobility solutions with achievable designs based on sound engineering principles.
- Provide level 3 support for all collaboration systems.
- Archive processing and related technologies.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience managing software on native mobile platforms (iOS and/or Android)
- 5+ years of Blackberry Management (UEM)
- 2+ years of Exchange Management (2016)
- 2+ years of Skype for Business Management
- Application wrapping for iOS and Android
- Blackberry operational experience is required
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10
- Strong understanding of Mobile client/server relationship
- Strong ActiveSync knowledge for mobile support
- Strong Active Directory knowledge to resolve Mobile or Exchange related issues
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 Enterprise environment management
- Understanding of Certificate Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Recovery Processes, Mail Gateway Configuration and Concepts, and Front-end/Back-end, OWA, MOWA, RPC/HTTPS, and ActiveSync
- Microsoft MCSE, MCTS, or MCITP in Exchange Certification is desired
- Symantec Enterprise Vault is desired
- Exchange Online/Office 365 is desired
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.