Location: Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
1Source is looking for a Vice President, Business Development who has worked within the federal government sector, and has relationships with C-Level executives such as Chief Information Officers and Chief Technology Officers.
The ideal candidate will have a background in IT solutions, along with established client relationships. The Business Development Executive will be focused on helping 1Source promote its decade of systems integration experience to new and expanding sectors. 1Source is looking for people who secure new agreements and foster the growth of our services while concurrently developing an enduring trusted relationship with new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet sales and profitability goals.
- Must generate new business with named accounts.
- Must have sold to one or more federal government agencies.
- Establish Master Services Agreements and New Awards.
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
- Position, configure and quote product and service solutions to clients.
- Participate in industry organizations.
- Manage leads and opportunities through the companies Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Accurately and consistently report sales forecasts and opportunity funnels.
- Participate in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
- Work with 1Source Operations Organizations to understand and position their technologies, understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Participate in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect community to include driving attendance to such events and activities.
- Represent 1Source Operations Organizations to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise.
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
- Effectively leverage supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Professionally develop and present sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
- Build an accurate and iterative RFP pipeline
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and ten years of related (customer service or inside sales) experience.
- Five to ten years of related experience selling IT Solutions to government clients
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including 'C' levels.
- Experience selling into the identified government sectors and bring established and trusted relationships to 1Source Services that will benefit our growth and skills
- The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges.
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.