THIS JOB IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Eligibility: Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is looking for an IT Asset Analyst to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Department of Transportation to track, monitor, and document the receipt and deployment of asset inventory (hardware and software) in the Service Management System. Other duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Support Asset Management by creating shipping and return labels
- Packing equipment for shipment including boxing, taping and transporting product to loading dock
- Work effectively in ticketing system to support and maintain the Asset Management queue for requests and assistance
- Assist with various asset management tasks including delivering and retrieving supplies to/from end users, etc.
- Work with the AM team on inventory reporting or restocking of new equipment
- Work with asset management on the proper disposal of IT equipment which includes several processes involving other IT teams
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience maintaining, operating, and managing IT Asset Management
- Experience using automated asset management systems
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interface with customers and staff
- Ability to multitask and function in a quick-paced environment
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.