THIS JOB IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE
Location: Washington, DC 20005
Security Clearance Eligibility: Active Public Trust Clearance is required
Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Source is looking for a Citrix Engineer to work collaboratively with other contractors and federal staff at the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the Windows image management and deployment process using SCCM/MDT.
- Maintain the Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp images using Citrix Machine Creation Services.
- Patch all windows computers using SCCM.
- Troubleshoot complex issues in a Windows/Citrix environment.
- Respond to alerts when outages occur.
- Ensure the environment is running smoothly by analyzing data from monitoring sources.
- Report to management on current issues and roadblocks in the Windows/Citrix environment.
- Write scripts when needed to solve problems.
- Make recommendations to improve the environment.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger 2012
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.x with Machine Creation Services
- VMWare vCenter and ESXi 6.0
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Active Directory and Domain Controllers
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Windows Registry
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manger 2012
- Windows Firewall policies
- Government IT policies
- Active Public Trust clearance
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.